Try starting the day with power and warmth, fire up the digestion system.
- 5 Cups Water (simmering in large soup pot)
- ½ Portobello mushroom
- 1 Cup Onion
- 2 Cups Okra
- 1 Medium Carrot
- 1 Tblsp. Fresh Garlic
Dice ingredients with love & vigor. Toss into your soup pot.
Add the following to your pot of water:
- 1/4 Cup Barley
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Dill
- 2 tsp Ghee (clarified butter)
Simmer on low for 50-60 minutes until veggies are tender-licious, for your liking.
Turn off the heat and add:
- 12 Asparagus stalks (chopped)
- 3 Kale leaves (chopped)
- 1 Cup Sweet Peas (organic frozen works great)
- Chopped Green Onions to taste
Serve in your favorite bowl and enjoy the day!
Well cooked foods require less energy to metabolize. Which = more energy for YOU!